Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday Gift Bag Inspiration


Posted by PicasaI got this gift bag for my birthday back on the first of May. I thought it was sooo cute! I decided that the bag had Stampin' Up! colors and I would design a card inspired from the colors and polka dots!! I think it turned out great. The card is a fun fold called an easel card. It sits up on its own, as you can see from all the pictures. It's a really fun card to make and is a nice change from the regular card folds.

Paper: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Certainly Celery.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1/2" circle punches and 3/16th corner rounder punch.


This is the open view.










This is the sideview.













Closed view.


No comments:

Post a Comment