Monday, January 25, 2010

Animal Cracker Box

Another Stamp Camp Project!! Don't you wish you would have come....
I saw a video on how to make this box, and thought it was cute and functional!! Function is important to me. If it's so tiny you can't put much in it, it doesn't function!! The fun part is the really pretty paper with sparkle!! Funny thing is I bought this paper and didn't read the description well. I was very surprised when I opened the paper and it had sparkle!! This paper is from the Occasions Mini Catalog that came out January 5th. It continues until April 30th. There will be more examples of cards made from stamps that are in this catalog!! Also the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch is from the mini catalog too!!
Paper: Very Vanilla CS, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Vintage Labels (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Crop-A-Dile, and 5/16th very Vanilla Brad and Jumbo Eyelet (pewter)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment