Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pink, Pink and more Pink!!

I made more pink cards for my last stamp camp, than I have ever in my 8 yrs of stamping!! Okay, that may not be true but it sure seems like it. This was a card sketch from somewhere but I don't recall where. I like the way it turned out even though it is pink. The black really makes everything pop, don't you think??
Paper: Regal Rose CS, Basic Black CS and Whisper White CS
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Scallop edge punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, and Heart to Heart punch.

The Scallop Trim Border Punch is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I got it for free for ordering over $50 in Stampin' Up merchandise!! If you click on the catalog (to the right) it takes you to my Stampin' Up! website, and if you order $50 you can get free items too!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment